How You Earn Daily-1 Dollar

How you can earn daily 1 dollar from your PC without any work? Is it possible? Yes It is. Here I give you detail tutorial.



1. 1st Go Here




2. Fill This Form With Your Name, Valid Email, Password and Captcha. Then click Send.


3. Your Account Will open like this



4. Click on Personal>Profile. Here you need to verify your mobile. For this input your mobile number and click Confirm. You will get an SMS. There you found one CODE. Now you send that code +447937946882 or +19494840033.


5. After sending your SMS, you see Successful Verification like this.

6. Now you need to cut this verification box with Adobe Photoshop and upload it to www.imgur.com. For this just go www.imgur.com and click Computer below Upload Image. 


Browse your verification image.


Click Start Upload


After upload your verification image, you found a link on your browser. Copy That. You need this link in writing a ticket.


7. To Get a Free Trial Thread, Click on Ticket>New Ticket. Then write Subject and Question Like Below. Click Send. After a few hours or a day, you will get a FREE TRIAL THREAD.


Text Format : 
Subject : Please send me trial Thread
Department : Trial, Support, USA
Question : Hello Admin,
I just registered on your site and my account is now successfully verified Through SMS. My id no is (123456). My verified mobile no is (+8801000000000). Already I installed Thread Manager 2.4 version. But now I still don't get mine Trial Thread. Please send me trial Thread as soon as possible.
My verified snapshot link is

(http://imgur.com/dsRG1sP).

8. Now you Download Thread Manager from menu bar. Install on your PC and open it. After getting your free Thread, You can see it on Thread Manager software and also see the dollar counting.




Finally Withdraw System : You Can Withdraw your Dollar with Payza, Paxum, Perfect Money, Egopay, Bank wire.


ENJOY